Friday, June 4, 2010

I've Moved!

Last week I checked out the Aberfoyle Antique Market.  I totally loved the location available.  Tonight, my friend Melissa / cousin-in-law, and I went down to do some gardening, and decorate my "boutique"!!  It looks awesome.  Thank you Melissa for all of your help.  You've made it that much more fun for me!!  Tomorrow, I have to get up early, and make some candles to make sure I have tons to sell.  The "to do" list is extreme, but I'm tough.  Tomorrow night, I go back with Melissa to do our finishing touches.  David (my 12 yr old son) asked me today, "Why do you call it a boutique?"  I said, "Because it's nicer than saying store.  You've never heard of the Dollar Boutique have you?"  He tended to agree...I think this may have been the first time too!!!!  Excited for Sunday.  If anybody wants to come visit me, I'm just around the corner of the office...

No comments:

Post a Comment